Thursday, August 14, 2014

Thankful Thursday - August 14

With everyone talking about back to school, I am very thankful we are in the middle of our summer break. I am thankful for the summer days ahead of us to enjoy and relax through. I am thankful we got the girls' dressers moved today. I am thankful we're very close to have space ready for Kemi to move into. I am thankful for all we've found to throw away and donate.  I am thankful that the CT scan I had yesterday shows my small intestines looking good. I am thankful my new med isn't hard on my stomach like it is for many people. I am thankful for pain med to take in the evening when I really feel lousy. I am thankful for medical insurance which really helps with all our medical bills; I'd hate to think how high our bills would be without insurance. I am thankful we live close to a farm; stocked up today on Bauman Farms produce. I am thankful for fun with friends at Bauman's today. I am thankful for all the fridge and freezer space I have to fill up now as the harvest is coming in. I am thankful tomatoes are starting to come in from my garden. I am thankful I am done buying curriculum for this year. I am thankful I have our new schedule 3/4 worked out. I am thankful I can take my plan with this planning; I know some mommas are starting to feel pressure for the coming school year. I am thankful some online work I needed to do was far easier than expected. I am thankful for chicken marinating for dinner tonight and tomorrow night. I am thankful for fresh corn on the cob for dinner tonight. I am thankful for the time to sit and list out the many blessings God has given me.


1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for friends at Baumans today too :). It was nice to visit today. Glad you could get so much good stuff there.

    ReplyDelete